Navigate Your Way To Safety
November 9, 2021
- Keep the area around your heating equipment as clean and clutter-free as possible. Never store anything flammable near your heating system.
- If you ever smell gas, leave your home right away. Report the problem from another location as soon as possible.
- Install carbon monoxide (CO) detectors in your home, following the manufacturer’s instructions about location and maintenance.
- After a severe storm, carefully check your property for downed power lines, damaged gas lines, or damage to your propane tank and appliances. Contact us to report any problems.
- Make sure your outdoor vents remain clear of debris so that combustion gases don’t back up into your home.