The Benefits of Propane for Heating Your Home
Homeowners in Massachusetts and Connecticut are looking for new, environmentally friendly ways to stay comfortable. As the seasons continue to change, and the temperature drops, keeping homes warm and cozy is at the forefront of everyone’s mind. Propane is the perfect, lower carbon, eco-friendly fuel to reduce your carbon footprint and stay comfortable at the same time. FSi is proud to expertly supply and deliver affordable propane to its valued customers. This safe and versatile fuel can power a wide variety of home appliances—both indoors and outdoors!
Next to its reduced carbon output, propane has the power and versatility to work with many and various appliances. Its versatility means that rather than using other, dirtier fuels to power some of your appliances, propane can handle them all—whether that be your furnace, boiler, water heater, pool heater, indoor fireplace, outdoor range, kitchen stove, or generator. For affordability, versatility, and reliability, propane has everything you need in a home heating fuel to stay comfortable. Keep reading to learn the top 5 reasons you should use propane in your home.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Propane in MA & CT
- Eco-Friendliness: Propane is a clean, non-toxic fuel and is not considered a greenhouse gas.
- Savings: Upgrading from older propane heating equipment to a modern system can save you up to 40% on annual fuel costs if you heat with the fuel.
- Value: Whether you use oil or propane to heat your home and hot water, propane can be used independent of heating for indoor cooking, outdoor grilling, clothes drying, pool heating, fueling fireplace inserts, powering generators, and more.
- Longevity: Propane furnaces last up to 10 years longer than electric heat pumps.
- Safety: Strict safety codes and equipment testing help to keep your property protected.
Related Post: Clean & Renewable Energy for Tomorrow, Delivered Today by FSi Oil and Propane
Request Your Propane Delivery from FSi Today
Outperforming other energy sources and continuing to supply power even when the electricity goes out, propane is, hands down, the most flexible and reliable fuel source you can use to heat and power your home. FSi is proud to supply always on-time deliveries of propane to our valued customers. Become a customer of FSi, and order your propane delivery today, or if you’re a current customer, simply order directly on our website for total convenience. We look forward to serving you!